Current Page: Village Resources > Hall Rental
A cleaning deposit of $200 is required at the time of reserving the hall. The deposit will be returned as long as the Community Hall is cleaned and left as it was before use. Also you will be required to take any garbage with you. We allow one day prior to use for decorating, if arrangements are made in advance. Any questions please feel free to call...
Nelson Village Clerk
NON NELSON RESIDENTS
- Sweeping and mopping if necessary after event.
- Clean all tables, chairs and counters as needed.
- Move tables back to the original positions.
- Kitchen area cleaned and wash any dishes used.
- Must provide your own garbage bags (Size 33 gallon or bigger).
- Renter must remove all garbage from the hall
- Paper tablecloths, napkins and other decorations are to be the responsibility of Lessee.
- Alcohol is allowed - If you want to sell alcohol you must have a license.
- Positively NO kitchen equipment, such as roasters, pots/pans are to be taken from the building. Renter must provide their own coffee pot.
- Key for the building may be obtained from the hall member one day in advance.
- Person signing for "Rental" is responsible for meeting terms of this agreement. This includes cleaning, any damaged or broken items that occur during this event.
- Building is available for planning and inspection by contacting a hall member.
Signup Form - Printed
We offer a reasonably priced rental hall great for weddings, receptions, sweet sixteens, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, fundraisers, auctions, arts & craft shows, funeral memorials, company/employee events, and other special occasions. The Hall is available 7 days a week. Weekdays - Weekends in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. Please download the application form to reserve your date today.
Signup Form - Online
We appreciate your interest in our organization. Your information will be sent directly to an official Village of Nelson representative. Your email and other information will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also access the CALENDAR tab to view available open hall rental dates.